Jumat, 06 Juni 2008

a good man isa hard find by Flannery

1.Desribe the story of ''A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND''
2.I feel the character in this story is a good and I think I like in this story because in this story give me impormation in my life.
3.I think I like setting in this story because I feel setting in this story is good and swettable.
4.I feel the story is good teel about grand mother realize her false opinion.she reached the misfit as though giving him comfort and understanding.
The style of the story is language simmile.She blamed the changes in morality for all the troubles in the word.she considered herself as good person when acctualy , she was selfish superrior,racial,and judgmental.
5. I think event is very importent is a ''while waiting and hoping for a rescue, a car came along with three men it .the thee men stoopped by and voluntereed to check the car.at the same time the grandmother recalledone of the men's faces and unttered his identty aloud.

1 komentar:

heni juniarti mengatakan...

your answer in this story is good...you can tell your opinion about that story...